PRIMARY CARE NETWORK PRIVACY NOTICE
We are part of the Epsom PCN which is a network of GPs and health and care organisations established to provide integrated services to the local population. Members of the network are;
- Ashley Centre Surgery Windsor Court Ashley Road Epsom KT18 5AQ
- Derby Medical Centre 8 Derby Square, Epsom KT19 8AG
- Fountain Practice Chessington Rd, Ewell, Epsom KT17 1TG
- Spring Street Practice Bourne Hall Health Centre, Ewell, Epsom KT17 1TG
- Shadbolt Park Surgery Shadbolt House, Salisbury Rd, Worcester Park KT4 7BX
- St Stephens House Surgery 102 Woodfield Ln, Ashtead KT21 2DP
- Stoneleigh Surgery 20 Glenwood Rd, Epsom KT17 2LZ
By operating as a network, we are able to provide a more comprehensive set of services, provided by local clinicians and health and care providers. These services currently include;
- Services deliverable under the Primary Care Network Enhanced Service Contract
Where necessary and relevant to support your direct care, we will share your confidential patient information with members of our network to support safe, efficient and effective care and treatment.
We will use data which you cannot be identified from when we are undertaking the planning and commissioning of local health and care services. This ‘de-identified data’ is effectively anonymised in accordance with the Information Commissioner’s Office Code of Practice, a summary of which is available at link.
If you are not happy for your health data to be shared with the organisations detailed above if you access PCN services then you can object to this. To do so you should contact your registered Practice so they can discuss the potential impact this could have on your care and treatment.
If you do not wish for your de-identified data to be used for planning and commissioning of PCN services you are able to opt-out of this via the National Opt-Out – please see link below for further details: https://www.nhs.uk/your-nhs-data-matters/